Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Young Critics Club and Fan art!

Ok so I blogged earlier this year about going to meet this awesome kids book club called the YOUNG CRITICS CLUB at the Perrot Memorial Library in Greenwich, CT, that's been in existence for 30 years. It was one of the best experiences I've had as a new author and I just loved going up to CT and meeting the librarians and all the kids. So imagine my surprise and my happiness to receive an email letting me know that PROPHECY had been chosen a favorite book by the Young Critics! Here's the link where you can see what amazing company I'm in! I'm very honored and happy to be chosen by the Young Critics who are just an amazingly smart, bright, funny, well read group of kids! Thank you Young Critics!

I'm also going to share some amazing fan art that I've been sitting on lately! How cool is this job that I get fan art from kids? I just love this!!







Seriously, how gorgeous is all this? I just love getting fan art! I think I'm going to have to make a gallery page on my website for all of it!!

7 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

A big congrats, Ellen! Awesome your book was picked and that your fans are loving your book so much. Not surprised with your awesome book.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar

Play bazaar satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

The coolness from the cucumber cuts will quiet the puffiness and give your eyes alleviation. Leave the cuts on your eyes for around ten minutes before you rest around evening time to decrease minor irritation. satta king
play bazaar
satta matka

Jaibros said...

Regardless of what the style, shading or material, garments that are the correct size will assist you with looking incredible. Satta King
Play Bazaar

Satta King said...

Keeping up a well known business is about more than getting guests to your site; you have to have them return over and over. So whatever kind of web business you're in, you should be certain that you are continually refreshing your substance, regardless of whether it's just a page or two on your site. Give individuals something to return for. Satta King Play Bazaar

Satta King said...

Try not to send outlandish measures of instant messages to individual telephones. Mobiles are exceptionally close to home and numerous individuals don't value being overpowered with advertising messages. Attempt to restrict the quantity of messages to as not many as could be expected under the circumstances to keep up a significant level of fulfillment with your client. Satta King Play Bazaar

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is a good site

Search This Blog